- Portable, high-quality handheld recording. Small size and easy operation. Uses a micro SD/SDHC card as recording medium (2 GB card included, can be extended up to 128 gb)
- Supported audio formats: Linear PCM (WAV format) at 16-bit/44.1 kHz (CD quality) or 24-bit/44.1 kHz; Linear PCM (WAV format), 24-bit/48 kHz; Linear PCM (WAV format), 24-bit/96 kHz; Compressed (MP3 format): 32–320 kbit/s at 44.1/48 kHz (VBR files can be played but not recorded).
- Built-in omni-directional stereo condenser microphone. Stereo mic/line input with plug-in power to connect an external source or microphone. Switchable filter to minimize unwanted low-frequency noise (40 Hz, 80 Hz, 120 Hz).
- USB 2.0 connection for file transfer to/from computer. Power supply by 2 AA size Alkaline or NiMH batteries, USB bus power or optional AC adapter (Tascam PS-P520E).
- Stand adapter (¼ inch) on bottom side to attach the unit to a tripod or microphone stand. Optional footswitch (RC-3F) and wired remote control (RC-10).
Showing all 2 results