- Increasing Uptime: By 1000-print capacity design, HiTi P720L is much less often in changing media and gives more selling time. Also, high capacity roll reduces staff interruption
- Shortening Printing Time: Roll-fed mechanism design with HiTi outstanding printing technology gets 4″x6″ (10x15cm) prints within 7.9 seconds
- Fitting in Multi-Applications: With full front-access design, HiTi P720L can be integrated in unattended or semi-attended Kiosk system at retail. With HiTi Picvite Suite, HiTi P720L, as a micro mass photofinishing system, is capable of competing against silver halide
- Professional Software Improving Working Efficiency from Input to Output: HiTi Picvite Suite consists of Picvite Kiosk (express) and Picvite Minilab (express) built with friendly user interface creating memorable printing experience for both retail customers and studio owners
- HiTi Picvite Kiosk (Express) Software: HiTi Picvite Kiosk (express) provides a platform for front-end operation where it takes the most photofinishing orders and a fully functional administration system for back-end management
- HiTi Picvite Minilab (Express) Software: To increase working efficiency at photo shops, HiTi Picvite Minilab (Express) offers powerful tools for shop owners to efficiently handle mass print orders, quickly process digital images and real time monitor printer status
- Color Optimization: HiTi Color Technology offers two color preferences for different printout request. HiTi Passport Photo Color produces superior skin tones in portrait; HiTi Classic Color provides brilliant life-like true color reproduction for your digital images
- Hassle-free Operation: By straightforward instruction, getting HiTi P720L ready is not laborious any more
- Prime Quality in Matte Finish: Apart from glossy photos, HiTi P720L is capable of matte finish. No media change required!
- Diverse Print Formats: HiTi P720L allows most diversity in print sizes, including 4″x6″, 4″x6″-2UP, 5″x7″, 5″x7″-2UP, 6″x8″, 6″x9″ and 6″x9″-2U
- For use with the HiTi S420 or S400 printers.
- 12 packs of 50 prints photopaper and ribbson (4×6)
– 50 sheets of photo paper (4×6) x 12
– YMCO ribbon cartridge, capable of 50 prints x 12
- Maximum printing size: 4″ x 6″
- Paper size: 4 x 7 inches with perforated edges
- Dimension: 417 x 237 x 226 mm
- Compatible with HiTi Photo Printer S Series Only
- Optimal Storage Environment: temperature under 75¢XF (25¢XC), relative humidity between 40% and 60% RH, away from sunlight and dust.
HiTi P310W 60 Prints Photo Pack, the exclusive new generation dye-sublimation consumables, is designed to work perfectly with HiTi P310W Photo Printer. New colour ribbon formula advances the colour characteristics, and the new photo paper base enhances the image brightness. A transparent resin layer (Magic Coating) protects the photo against water, UV-ray, fingerprint, smear, oxidisation, and colour fading.
Built from guiding principle, HiTi P720L was designed to maximize your photofinishing profits by increasing uptime, shortening printing time and providing multi-applications. HiTi P720L is recommended to use with HiTi Picvite Suite, which is easy and with less investment to create your highly scalable and profitable photofinishing business.
HiTi P720L Features
HiTi S420 Series 600 Prints Photo Paper & Ribbon Pack
Exclusive new generation dye-sublimation consumables, designed to work perfectly with HiTi Photo Printer S Series. New color ribbon formula advances the color characteristics, and the new photo paper base enhances the image brightness. A transparent resin layer (Magic Coating) protects the photo against water, UV-ray, fingerprint, smear, oxidization, and color fading.
12 x Packages of 4 x 6″ Sheets of Photo Paper (1 Ribbon and 50 Sheets per Pack) (Total of 600 Prints)
• This 87.P3411.03XV Hiti media is the latest generation of HiTi S420 media, where the chip is no longer required on the ribbon for operation. In order to use this media, you must make sure that you have the latest firmware in your printer. One time download and installation. Updates may be found at http://download.hiti.com/index.asp
• Formerly part number: 87.P3304.03BV
• There has been a change at the HiTi manufacturing facility for all the Hiti media for the S420-series printers. The cleaning kits are no longer necessary, and have stopped shipping with the printers. Manufacturing advances in the quality and makeup of the media itself have taken us to the point where this often troublesome step is no longer necessary. Please go to your controller and disable the cleaning requirement. This will cause the printer to stop “prompting” for the cleaning process.
Showing all 4 results