- Capture every moment, near or far, in superb quality using this pocketable IXUS
- with 24mm wide 8x optical zoom lens
- Effortlessly record superb HD movies (720p) with one touch of a button, while
- Dynamic Image Stabilizer keeps your footage steady
- With Wi-Fi, NFC and Wi-Fi Button it’s simple to connect to your smart device, shoot
- remotely and share your creations
- Enjoy exceptional, detailed images thanks to 20.0 Megapixels, DIGIC 4, Intelligent
- Image Stabilizer and Auto Zoom
- Just point, shoot and get fantastic results thanks to Smart Auto with Auto Button and fun Creative Filters
- A large 3.2″ 1.62m-dot Clear View II LCD monitor is available and features an anti-reflective design for bright, vivid image playback and live view shooting, and its touchscreen interface can be used for intuitive touch-to-focus control and adjusting settings in the menus.
- A dedicated AF mode selection button located beneath the rear joystick offers another avenue for accessing settings, allowing for fast, intuitive access to commonly changed options.
- Dual CompactFlash and SD memory card slots allow you to extend your file saving capabilities by permitting overflow recording or in-camera file type separation while shooting.
- An Intelligent Viewfinder II uses a pentaprism design and offers a bright means for viewing. When using the viewfinder, AF points are highlighted in red for greater visibility in low-light conditions, and the finder can also be configured to display a range of other shooting aids, such as an electronic level, grid, flicker detection, white balance, metering mode, AF information, and other settings.
- A Mirror Vibration Control System helps to minimize mechanical vibrations in order to better ensure sharpness during long exposures or fast continuous shooting bursts.
- A robust magnesium alloy body design is both dust- and weather-sealed to permit working in harsh environments.
- A built-in GPS module allows you to geotag imagery in-camera as well as auto time sync with the Universal Time Code via satellites. This module is compatible with American GPS, Russian GLONASS, and Japanese quasi-zenith Michibiki satellites for a wide coverage of support.
- Digital Lens Optimizer technology compensates for a range of optical defects from various lenses, including chromatic aberration, distortion, peripheral brightness, and diffraction, and the camera can store lens data in order to avoid having to re-register lenses prior to each use. The camera can handle this process in real time, delivering JPEGs with the corrections already applied.
- A built-in intervalometer permits the creation of time lapse imagery and supports recording 1-99 consecutive frames in pre-selected intervals from 1 second to 99 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds. Users can also choose to set the camera to unlimited frames.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity enable wireless sharing, control, and image transfer with a compatible smart device as well as the CS100 Connect Station.
- For use with the HiTi S420 or S400 printers.
- 12 packs of 50 prints photopaper and ribbson (4×6)
– 50 sheets of photo paper (4×6) x 12
– YMCO ribbon cartridge, capable of 50 prints x 12
- Maximum printing size: 4″ x 6″
- Paper size: 4 x 7 inches with perforated edges
- Dimension: 417 x 237 x 226 mm
- Compatible with HiTi Photo Printer S Series Only
- Optimal Storage Environment: temperature under 75¢XF (25¢XC), relative humidity between 40% and 60% RH, away from sunlight and dust.
At the heart of the Rebel T6/ 1300D is an apt 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4+ image processor, which combine to provide both speed throughout the camera system as well as notable image quality. Up to 3 fps shooting is possible to suit photographing moving subjects, for unlimited JPEGs in a burst or up to 6 consecutive raw frames, and Full HD 1080p video at 30 fps can also be recorded. For working in a variety of lighting conditions, the sensitivity range of ISO 100-6400 can be further expanded to ISO 12800 to benefit photographing in low-light situations.
Small and stylish enough to take everywhere, this versatile 20 Megapixel IXUS with Wi-Fi, 10x optical zoom and Intelligent Image Stabilizer lets you simply point and shoot for brilliant results every time.
20.0 Megapixel Sensor
10x Optical Zoom (24 – 240mm) with 20x ZoomPlus
One-Touch High Definition Video Recording
Optical Image Stabilisation
Smart Auto Mode with 32 Pre-set Modes
Slim and Stylish Design
Weighs only 138g
Continuing on in their legacy of powerful workhorse cameras, Canon has released the 5D Mark IV DSLR with 24-105mm f/4L II Lens which is an outstanding still photography option and an able 4K-capable video machine. This multimedia maven offers a newly developed 30.4MP full-frame CMOS sensor paired with the DIGIC 6+ image processor in order to balance fine detail and resolution with low-light performance and sensitivity. It is able to work within a native range of ISO 100-32000, which can then be expanded to an impressive ISO 50-102400, for sharp, low-noise images in a variety of conditions. Along with these improvements to image quality, users will enjoy a performance boost across the board with an enhanced AF system, built-in Wi-Fi, NFC, and GPS, and much more.
In order to deliver detailed images quickly and effectively the 5D Mark IV leverages the power of the DIGIC 6+ image processor, which can handle up to 7 frames per second during continuous shooting. It also uses a 150,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor to evaluate the scene and subjects for accurate exposures under a variety of different lighting conditions. An improved 61-point High Density Reticular AF furthers the camera’s speed by tracking and locking onto subjects quickly and accurately for tack sharp photos. A new AF area select button is now available as well for near immediate access to this setting.
Video benefits from the addition of Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF to smoothly rack focus during a shot. Shooters can even make use of the 3.2″ 1.62m-dot touchscreen LCD to simply tap to adjust the focus point. Furthermore, now that the camera has DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) video recording at up to 30 fps, users can snag 8.8MP stills from the video for an even faster capture option. Tied into the Dual Pixel sensor architecture is a brand new feature for Canon: Dual Pixel RAW, which allows for fine tuning of certain image parameters, including bokeh shift and focus micro adjustment, after the image is taken.
The body has been further refined for comfort and ease of access, as well as durability and weather resistance. The Canon N3 remote port has been relocated to the front of the camera body and they have added both GPS and Wi-Fi with NFC to make this model a connected camera. This kit bundles the camera with the EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens, an updated version of one of the most popular zoom lenses ever available in Canon’s lens lineup. Offering an extremely versatile 24-105mm zoom range as well as a constant f/4 maximum aperture and image stabilizer, users can shoot a variety of subjects with ease. This model also features improved peripheral illumination compared to its predecessor.
30.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 6+ Image Processor
Versatility is key with the 5D, as it needs to be able to tackle landscapes and weddings with equal ease. By using a 150,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor shooters will be able to more comfortably rely on the camera to capture difficult scenes. This sensor also has face detection as well as flicker detection which can ensure proper exposure in less-than-ideal lighting situations. Along with this, the camera offers an improved continuous shooting rate of 7 fps, making it a great option for events and action.
High Density Reticular AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
In addition to advanced tracking and focusing while using the optical finder for stills, Live View and video can now use Dual Pixel CMOS AF on the actual imaging sensor. This offers about 80% coverage of phase-detection autofocus for faster and more accurate focusing in these modes. It is ideal for video as users will enjoy smoother rack focusing without the downsides normally encountered with contrast-based systems. Also, this works well with the touchscreen functions, allowing shooters to just tap to adjust focus.
DCI 4K Video Recording
Audio can be recorded using the on-board stereo microphone or an optional external mic can also be used via the 3.5mm mic jack. Real time audio monitoring is possible, too, via the 3.5mm headphone jack. The 4K video recording also avails the ability to take 8.8MP still frame grabs during playback on the rear touchscreen and save them as single images.
Dual Pixel RAW
Other Camera Features
Canon’s 4660B004 EOS 60D 18MP Digital SLR Camera and EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens features an improved APS-C sized 18.0 megapixel CMOS sensor for tremendous images, a DIGIC 4 Image Processor for finer detail and excellent color reproduction. The Multi-control Dial enables users to conveniently operate menus and enter settings with a simple touch. It also features a vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD (1,040,000 dots) monitor for easy low- or high-angle viewing. An improved viewfinder plus HDMI output for viewing images on an HDTV all make the EOS 60D invaluable for the evolving photographer. And covering a range from 29mm-216mm in 35mm format, the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens offers a winning combination of size, range and features and is a perfect complement to APS-C cameras. With high-quality optics, dedicated image stabilization and more, this lens promises to be a favorite for EOS users.1-Year Limited Warranty.
HiTi S420 Series 600 Prints Photo Paper & Ribbon Pack
Exclusive new generation dye-sublimation consumables, designed to work perfectly with HiTi Photo Printer S Series. New color ribbon formula advances the color characteristics, and the new photo paper base enhances the image brightness. A transparent resin layer (Magic Coating) protects the photo against water, UV-ray, fingerprint, smear, oxidization, and color fading.
12 x Packages of 4 x 6″ Sheets of Photo Paper (1 Ribbon and 50 Sheets per Pack) (Total of 600 Prints)
• This 87.P3411.03XV Hiti media is the latest generation of HiTi S420 media, where the chip is no longer required on the ribbon for operation. In order to use this media, you must make sure that you have the latest firmware in your printer. One time download and installation. Updates may be found at http://download.hiti.com/index.asp
• Formerly part number: 87.P3304.03BV
• There has been a change at the HiTi manufacturing facility for all the Hiti media for the S420-series printers. The cleaning kits are no longer necessary, and have stopped shipping with the printers. Manufacturing advances in the quality and makeup of the media itself have taken us to the point where this often troublesome step is no longer necessary. Please go to your controller and disable the cleaning requirement. This will cause the printer to stop “prompting” for the cleaning process.
Great pictures used to require complicated and cumbersome equipment along with years of experience. Not any more. The D40 is compact, lightweight and designed specifically for ease of use, yet contains all the top-quality, high-performance technologies that you expect from a Nikon digital SLR. And with world-famous Nikkor lenses, you know you have the sharpest and most reliable optical performance available. All in a camera light enough to carry with you everywhere. Beautiful photography has never been easier.
Nikon D40 Highlights
Extraordinary Nikon image quality The D40’s high-resolution image quality is made possible by Nikon’s high-performance 6.1 megapixel Nikon DX format CCD imaging sensor and exclusive Nikon image processing engine which assures stunning sharpness and color.
Easy operation with intuitive controls Intuitive controls make the D40 point-and-shoot simple, enabling even first-time SLR users to capture beautiful memories perfectly.
Nikon’s smallest digital SLR ever At just over 16 ounces, the beautifully styled and compact D40 makes high-performance digital SLR photography easier and more convenient than ever.
Fast startup with instant shutter response: Fast startup combined with super-fast shutter response and rapid-action shooting at up to 2.5 frames per second makes it easy to freeze special moments instantly.
Includes 3x 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor lens Designed exclusively for use with Nikon DX-format digital SLRs, this ultra-compact 3x zoom offers Nikkor sharpness and versatility in a wide variety of shooting situations.
Shoot at up to 2.5 frames per second The D40 can fire continuously at a speed of up to 2.5 frames per second, capturing high-quality action sequences of children in sporting activities such as soccer, baseball and much more.
2.5-inch color LCD monitor with 3 colorful display options Playback images are easy to see, and function menus are easier to use with a larger and brighter color LCD monitor. The large 2.5-inch LCD monitor enables image preview at up to 19 times magnification and has large type fonts and easy-to-view menus as well as three all-new display options: Classic, Graphic and Wallpaper.
High-performance 6.1-megapixel Nikon DX format CCD imaging sensor Nikon’s DX format CCD image sensor delivers vivid color and sharp detail, great for making beautifully detailed enlargements of 16 x 20 inches and beyond. High resolution also provides room for creative cropping.
In-camera image editing Highly versatile in-camera editing features include Nikon D-Lighting, Red-Eye Correction, Image Trimming, Image Overlay, Monochrome (Black and White, Sepia and Cyanotype) along with Skylight, Warm Tone and Color Balance filter effects. These features provide greater creative freedom without the need for a computer, for those who prefer to send pictures directly to a printer.
New advanced HELP menu system with Assist Images The D40’s newly introduced “assist images” help you select the appropriate settings for many camera features by showing an example image typical of that setting as well as an advanced HELP Menu for the current item selected. The D40’s Question Mark icon (?) indicates that help is available for the currently selected item; just press the help button beside the LCD monitor to see a context sensitive help page.
Fast, accurate 3-area Autofocus The D40’s advanced 3-area AF system and the refined algorithms inherited from more advanced Nikon digital SLR cameras deliver fast, efficient and precise autofocus. AF refinements deliver greater precision with fast, more consistent subject acquisition and improved focus tracking for consistently sharper pictures.
Image Optimization Options The D40’s Image Optimize setting lets photographers adjust color, contrast and sharpening as well as other image settings according to the type of scene or output desired. Settings include: Normal, Softer, Vivid, More Vivid, Portrait, Custom and Black and White, each of which are automatically adjusted based on sophisticated Nikon algorithms or user-selected settings for optimum results.
Built-in Speedlight with i-TTL automatic flash control Nikon’s innovative i-TTL flash control evaluates flash exposure with incredible precision to achieve better automatic flash balance and deliver outstanding results. The built-in Speedlight is always at the ready and brings beautiful exposures in darkened conditions as well as adding sparkle for fill flash in outdoor situations for enhanced twilight shots or an added impact to daylight images.
Bright, accurate SLR viewfinder A large viewfinder makes composition easier, and overall viewfinder brightness makes focusing in low-light photography possible. Its bright and sharp viewfinder, with 0.8x magnification, ensures precise composition.
Automatic exposure with 8 Digital-Vari Program Modes Eight Digital Vari-Program Modes include: Auto Flash-OFF, Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close Up or Night Portrait, each of which adjusts automatically for optimal results under varied conditions.
Nikon 3D Color Matrix Metering II The D40’s 3D Color Matrix Metering II evaluates each scene for brightness, color, contrast, size and position of shadows and highlights, selected focus area and camera-to-subject distance, comparing that information against an onboard database of more than 30,000 actual photographic scenes.
Showing all 9 results