- Clip-on mic for smartphones, DSLR, camcorders, audio recorders, PC etc
- Omni directional condenser microphone
- High quality condenser ideal for video use
- Low handling noise
- Includes lapel clip, LR44 battery, foam windscreen, 1/4″ adapter
- Excellent sound quality, great portability, easy setup
- Compatible with DSLR cameras, camcorders, audio recorder etc.
- Approximate 50m(164 ft.) operation range
- Compact, high performance, lightweight, two way communication system
- Experience more freedom of movement while recording
- Sturdy and ultra-light ABS housing
- 1/2″ Condenser capsule
- It is powered via the microphone input of the camera (330uA @ 2.5V)
- Integrated Rycote Lyre shock mount
- Pre-assembled foam windscreen
- 3.5 mm TRS jack output (dual mono)
- Standard hot shoe adapter with 3/8″ thread
- Characteristics: Super-cardioid
- Internal-noise: 34 dBA
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB SPL (@ 1 kHz, 1% THD into 1 kOhm)
- Sensitivity: -35 DB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.8 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1 kHz
- Dimensions: 167 x 79 x 70 mm
- Weight: 73 g
- Incl. 20 cm spiral cable connection
The BOYA BY-PVM1000 Professional Shortgun Microphone features a Line + Gradient pick up with the length of 27.8mm, features directional characteristics. The BY-PVM1000’s high directivity, low noise and transparent audio reproduction make it a well suited microphone for Direct-coupled, balanced output ensures a clean signal even in high-output conditions.
Transformerless design for improved pickup of transients.
Switchable 80Hz high-pass filter.
Broadcast-Quality Condenser Microphone
Designed especially for use with camcorder or video DSLR
Maximum rejection of side and rear of microphone
Two step High Pass Filter
Low noise circuitry
Lightweight durable construction
Integrated foam windshield and shock mount
Included Professional Windshield, 1.5m cable, 1/4″ (6.35mm) adapter
48V Phantom Power or 1.5 AA battery
About this item
Ultra High Frequency Wireless Lavalier Microphone System for Canon Nikon- BY-WM6 The BOYA BY-WM6 is a UHF wireless microphone system, designed for ENG, EFP, DSLR video, and other professional applications. The receiver and the transmitter are lightweight and simple menu for easy operation.
Ideal for ENG/EFP, DSLR Video
Compander for High-quality and Clear sound
48 UHF Channels
Mic and Line-in
Easy to use, with display
Selectable Mute function
Monitoring sound by headphone output ( Receiver )
Includes Omni-Directional Lavalier Mic
Includes XLR output cable, Stereo mini plug cable
More than 6 Hours Continuous operation
Operation range can reach up to 100m (without obstacle)
Power Supply: Two (2) AA batteries
Directional On-Camera Microphone
The RODE VideoMic is a professional grade 1/2 inch condenser shotgun microphone designed for use with consumer video cameras and personal audio recorders. The VideoMic CPK Package includes the VideoMic along with various accessories: Windshield, Boom Pole, Microphone screw adaptor, and 25 feet. Headphone extension cable.
The integrated Rycote Lyre based shock mounting system isolates the VideoMic capsule and electronics from its all-metal shoe mount, providing isolation from external physical factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the microphone. Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre provides high quality acoustic suspension and will never wear out, sag or snap.
Its standard sized shoe mount also includes a 3/8 inch thread in the base for easy mounting on a boom pole or stand. By employing a super-cardioid polar pattern, the VideoMic becomes highly directional, focusing on the subject in front of the camera, and minimizing any surrounding sounds.
In addition to the microphone’s native 40Hz-20kHz response, a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded. A -10dB and -20dB level attenuation (or PAD), selectable from inside the battery compartment, allows recording of loud sound sources, such as live music or motorsport.
Sennheiser E835-S Lead Vocal Stage Microphone that projects well and cuts through high volumes on stage. Intended for home recording, semi-pro studios and live sound. It has also become a top seller in its class everywhere that speech intelligibility is critical: lectures, presentations or conferences in auditoriums large and small alike.
Showing all 6 results